-{OTD}- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-{OTD}- Clan

Hacker's Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!

Go down 
+2
bbq^
ZoX
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZoX
ZoX

Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:05 pm

Today i feel some like, let's go see some good football tricks, goals and such...
And where every i look there is fucking ugly cunt C.Ronaldo.:!!
NOW LOOK THIS VIDEO AND COMPARE REAL RONALDO AND THAT UGLY CUNT...
Real Ronaldo in he's years are "pwning" all.:!!!!!

<<CLICK - P.S. WHO NOT CLICK THIS IS GAYLORD!>>
And man who did make this video earn Jessica Alba Razz
And this post omg, im start to cry, that music and all... Rolling Eyes

Code:
Obviously you know nothing about football then. Ronaldo awarded FIFA WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR aged 19. He holds this award 3 times

How many times has C.Ronaldo won this award?

Ronaldo scored both goals in the world cup final of 2002 for brazil. When has C.Ronaldo done this for Portugal?

You are saying that a player classed with Pele and Marradona, is not as good as C.Ronaldo?
Drunk cheers
Back to top Go down
http://best-hacks.darkbb.com
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:06 am

Yea the real Ronaldo was an amazing player. He was so strong and could strike a football like no other player. Best player ever in my opinion barring maybe Pele. Definately worth watching his footage, i have seen him strike and score like no other player ever has.
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:46 am

i remember when he used to kick it for brazil Smile he was amazing,
whatever happened to him?
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:43 am

hooah07 wrote:
i remember when he used to kick it for brazil Smile he was amazing,
whatever happened to him?

Real Madrid, dunno vs who was playing, but mother fucker has break he's leg in 5 m from the goal Sad
From than still he was not playing Sad

EDIT
I found video

RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the one and only R9
Back to top Go down
-Kontraband
-Kontraband

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:14 am

HE USED TO BE GOOD, THEN HE GOT FAT AND LAZY!

C.Ranaldo IS JUST PURE SKILLFULL
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:20 am

-Kontraband wrote:
HE USED TO BE GOOD, THEN HE GOT FAT AND LAZY!

C.Ranaldo IS JUST PURE SKILLFULL

Im gonna ban you really, you pissed me off with this man... How you can said this!?
Ronaldo is pwn all with 19, best player by fifa, wtf is C.Ronaldo?
He is just gay who love to be fucking famous, he made 2 tricks on field and wow....
For me is Peter Cech better player than him...noob
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:28 am

c.ronaldo is a ladyboy,he loves himself like a lady,he just trys to be good at football cos he wants the ladies,
9-ronaldo was passinate about football like many brazillians,
c.ronaldo did the dirty on rooney when they played england even though they play on same premiership team
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:29 am

Ronaldo is gone and finished now, in his place comes Ronaldinio. Freak absolute freak. I know the Ronaldo you are talking about Kontraban, he is also very good. However he does lack the fines' of Ronaldo and the greatest players ever
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:05 am

bbq^ wrote:
Ronaldo is gone and finished now, in his place comes Ronaldinio. Freak absolute freak. I know the Ronaldo you are talking about Kontraban, he is also very good. However he does lack the fines' of Ronaldo and the greatest players ever

Yea bbq, tell to him Razz
Also mark totally agree with ya
Back to top Go down
-Kontraband
-Kontraband

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:41 am

I dont even like C.Ronaldo, he's a fucking idiot. but he is GOOD at football, thats why every fooking team on the planet wants to sign him. just look at his goals and skills on youtube. He's a atacking MIDFIELDER and was the TOP scorer in the whole premiership. you CANT say he isnt good.

On the other hand 9.ronaldo was one of the best strikers that ever played football. but like all people they just get old and fade away. just as c.ronaldo will in time.
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:58 am

Indeed i agree 100%
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:48 am

-Kontraband wrote:
I dont even like C.Ronaldo, he's a fucking idiot. but he is GOOD at football, thats why every fooking team on the planet wants to sign him. just look at his goals and skills on youtube. He's a atacking MIDFIELDER and was the TOP scorer in the whole premiership. you CANT say he isnt good.

On the other hand 9.ronaldo was one of the best strikers that ever played football. but like all people they just get old and fade away. just as c.ronaldo will in time.

OoOoO, sweet answer... Smile
Forgot ban dude, you'll get admin Razz
Back to top Go down
-Kontraband
-Kontraband

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:10 pm

!:.-ZoX-.:! wrote:
-Kontraband wrote:

OoOoO, sweet answer... Smile
Forgot ban dude, you'll get admin Razz

haha lol

BTW, i believe 9.Ronaldo still plays for A.C. Milan and has been out injured for a while now.

Also Ronaldinho now plays for A.C. Milan.
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:54 pm

Well i dont like soccer(football(futbol) so il just say that Razz.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:14 pm

i dont like soccer
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:20 am

i grew up supporting man-u then got to 13 and thought football is GAY,im in to sex not men running around a field in shorts kissing and hugging each other,
i mean come on beckham was my idle and how did he turn out?pmsl he was seen wearing dresses and girls clother lol faggots
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:05 am

Well once u can hit the piss. Wathing sport and getting drunk comes up there as one of the best activities in life lol, drink eat and yell profanities with all your mates. Its a good fun thing to do lol
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:14 am

bbq^ wrote:
Well once u can hit the piss. Wathing sport and getting drunk comes up there as one of the best activities in life lol, drink eat and yell profanities with all your mates. Its a good fun thing to do lol
hit the piss?i hit it 8 yrs ago lol,im 21 now,i h8 football but i ocasionally watch it in worldcups or when ENGLAND play
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:58 am

bbq^ wrote:

Remember mate this cunts arnt True Blue's like us
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:32 am

Yea true that Reaper. HOOAH you have a lot to learn in the art of boozing then cheers
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:19 am

Jesus im so fuckin confused lol
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:27 am

Good i suceeded then Basketball bom pirat afro geek
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:01 pm

lol yay bbq! u little niglet!
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:31 pm

Look this is my final time i will say this..

i DONT like soccer
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:48 pm

yeah honestly guys fuck soccer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-{OTD}- Clan :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: