-{OTD}- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-{OTD}- Clan

Hacker's Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!

Go down 
+2
bbq^
ZoX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:36 am

albino ronaldo doesn't play soccer he played FOOTBALL Sniper their 2 different things,he wasnt american he was brazillian so he played football Razz
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:52 am

If you watch a decent game of football you will love it, sadly most of the games in Australia are shithouse unless you're there with a belly full of beer pirat
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:36 am

bbq^ wrote:
If you watch a decent game of football you will love it, sadly most of the games in Australia are shithouse unless you're there with a belly full of beer pirat
good games of football are what im talking about,as you know i H8 football with a passion but stick man-u v chelsea or arsenal and il watch it,
or even stick them agains sunderland or middlesborough and ill go cheer for man-u in the home team side Smile

my school got £10 tickets before to watch SAFC v MAN-U and the tickets were for SAFC and i supported man-u and cheered when they scored and everyone stared at me :S
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:51 am

Lol yea its like a mini war over there from what i hear, bashings and all that.
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:28 am

bbq^ wrote:
Lol yea its like a mini war over there from what i hear, bashings and all that.
yeah hooligans Smile,they made a few films on it,
like the football factory
the rise of the foot soldier and so on
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:40 am

I was thinking more "Euro Trip" and the Man-U hate squad lol on the red double decker bus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!   Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo, ONE AND ONLY!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-{OTD}- Clan :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: