-{OTD}- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-{OTD}- Clan

Hacker's Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Bot In The Making

Go down 
+3
^^Croatian-Boy^^
ZoX
KillerKid
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KillerKid
Admin
Admin
KillerKid

Clan Bot In The Making Empty
PostSubject: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:16 pm

We are in the process of making and eventually releasing a private clan bot. Features will be released later.
Back to top Go down
https://otd-clan.darkbb.com
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:57 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://best-hacks.darkbb.com
^^Croatian-Boy^^
BANNED
BANNED
^^Croatian-Boy^^

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:48 am

Cool! I can't w8 man!!
Will it be undetected?
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:35 am

^^Croatian-Boy^^ wrote:
Cool! I can't w8 man!!
Will it be undetected?
obviously it will be,
if he was going to release a detected hack all he would have to do is use the hook off example hack and his edites to make the hack,but since the hack has not been released id sugest hes making it undetected,
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:45 am

Well atm i dont have a hook. I need to look up some assembly coding tuts so i can make a hook....ill probably just end up buying one or getting one from som1 lol!
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:42 pm

PwNz3r- wrote:
Well atm i dont have a hook. I need to look up some assembly coding tuts so i can make a hook....ill probably just end up buying one or getting one from som1 lol!
best bet is to BUY THE FIRST or have 1 made as a favour,add it to the hack and study how it works then you could make your own after detection if ever
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:39 pm

Thats pretty much how i started coding lol
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:01 pm

^^Croatian-Boy^^ wrote:
Cool! I can't w8 man!!
Will it be undetected?

My bot is undetected, probably i will release to all OTD members :/
Back to top Go down
KillerKid
Admin
Admin
KillerKid

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:43 pm

i allready got your bot ZoX and Hopefully you can get it undetected PwNz3r
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:04 am

KillerKid wrote:
i allready got your bot ZoX and Hopefully you can get it undetected PwNz3r

He get it also...
He's currently undetected by PB and others shits...
No worries :D
Back to top Go down
KillerKid
Admin
Admin
KillerKid

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:32 pm

ok kool ZoX kool very kool
Back to top Go down
^^Croatian-Boy^^
BANNED
BANNED
^^Croatian-Boy^^

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:53 pm

i dont know much bout hacking but it would be great to put the aimbot of unrealbot in the otd bot
(lol, lots of bots) cause its one of the best aimbots on AA. wecan use the wallhack of battle apps cause its good (the one in zbot is kinda wierd - it duplicates people when it gets close to you). we can put the honor and training hack from Honor_and_training_2.8.3.1 and lots of other features battle apps 3 has (i am not talking about the trojan lol! lol! ) thats all.
afro afro
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:35 pm

^^Croatian-Boy^^ wrote:
i dont know much bout hacking but it would be great to put the aimbot of unrealbot in the otd bot
(lol, lots of bots) cause its one of the best aimbots on AA. wecan use the wallhack of battle apps cause its good (the one in zbot is kinda wierd - it duplicates people when it gets close to you). we can put the honor and training hack from Honor_and_training_2.8.3.1 and lots of other features battle apps 3 has (i am not talking about the trojan lol! lol! ) thats all.
afro afro

Yea it's good idea, but guess what we must ask for source codes than :/
I can ask uNrEaL if he want share with me :/
Also, wallhack of uNrEaL is better than BA.....
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:33 am

if you want a hook i can help but one thing that is happening is when its made im packing with themida or something its not that i don't trust yas but if im going to let my hook get out its staying private lol.
Back to top Go down
-Kontraband
-Kontraband

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:35 am

Reaper wrote:
if you want a hook i can help but one thing that is happening is when its made im packing with themida or something its not that i don't trust yas but if im going to let my hook get out its staying private lol.

fair play mate, i think everyone else would do the same thing What a Face
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:53 pm

Reaper wrote:

Yeaa, i have currently 3 private hacks from other ppl, and im not leaked it...
Also i share my private hack to few good ppl and "1 very good friend", and that "very good" friend is leak it!
Ask KillerKid, he got my hack from some babe Angel :S, he gave to him with the story that's new Zbot lua....
Back to top Go down
^^Croatian-Boy^^
BANNED
BANNED
^^Croatian-Boy^^

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:14 pm

Clan Bot In The Making 3ywg1eh
lol
Back to top Go down
-Kontraband
-Kontraband

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:43 pm

^ Upload it to tinypic.com ^^
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:38 pm

^^Croatian-Boy^^ wrote:
lol

LoL wtf!?!?!?!
You know some1 can break into your PC via this?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:53 pm

ZoX wrote:
^^Croatian-Boy^^ wrote:
lol

LoL wtf!?!?!?!
who leaked your bot m8?
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:08 pm

hooah07 wrote:
ZoX wrote:
^^Croatian-Boy^^ wrote:
lol

LoL wtf!?!?!?!
who leaked your bot m8?

Dunno, but when i find it who, i'll send him a simple undetected virus, that1 who made all your files in .dll extension
Who need a source, just PM me
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:00 am

ZoX wrote:
hooah07 wrote:
ZoX wrote:
^^Croatian-Boy^^ wrote:
lol

LoL wtf!?!?!?!
who leaked your bot m8?

Dunno, but when i find it who, i'll send him a simple undetected virus, that1 who made all your files in .dll extension
you sure bot wasnt stolen when you comp got fucked up and files went?a while ago?
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:04 am

hooah07 wrote:
ZoX wrote:
hooah07 wrote:
ZoX wrote:
^^Croatian-Boy^^ wrote:
lol

LoL wtf!?!?!?!
who leaked your bot m8?

you sure bot wasnt stolen when you comp got fucked up and files went?a while ago?

Not sure, mybe :/
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:03 am

Ill talk to you about that hook reaper. i havent been home so once i get home ill talk to you on msn...ill be gettin home today btw.
Back to top Go down
KillerKid
Admin
Admin
KillerKid

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:40 pm

yey PwNz3r i was talking to him about it and dident wana give him the source to do it till you got back i dident wana get in truble lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bot In The Making   Clan Bot In The Making I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Bot In The Making
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next