-{OTD}- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-{OTD}- Clan

Hacker's Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-Kontraband
-Kontraband

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:10 pm

NAME: Scott
HONOUR LEVEL: 48 (Plus many accounts)

INFO: Well, I started playing AA 3 years ago, After 2 years i got pretty bored of playing legit. So i started cheating, and nowadays i play more on NONE PB servers then HOnour server. Mostly because PB has banned most of my accounts, But oh well. xD

Currently I'm starting to learn assembly and in the future i'm planning on learning C++ and more languages.
I play AA whenever i can...Which is usually once a day, Maybee more.

I would like to join this clan because i'm intrested in hacking and also LEARNING how to code them myself.

Thats all i can think of for now... need anything else? Just ask me.

Thanks.

Bee looking forword to joining (IF) I get accepted.
lol! afro
Back to top Go down
KillerKid
Admin
Admin
KillerKid

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:48 pm

after some consideration your app has bin accepted congratz
Back to top Go down
https://otd-clan.darkbb.com
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:52 pm

thereas no consideration, you are in, damn! welcom to the clan bro. my msn is redskinzrock98@hotmail.com you can talk to me there. have fun :D
Back to top Go down
-Kontraband
-Kontraband

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:06 am

Thanks for the reply guys i'm happy to have joined :D afro
Back to top Go down
^^Croatian-Boy^^
BANNED
BANNED
^^Croatian-Boy^^

Application Empty
PostSubject: (maybe) a clan member   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:08 am

Hi, my real name is Jere. I am born in Toronto (Canada). i am 14 (i hope that the age does not matter lol :D ) I live in Croatia in a little town called Vodice. ^^Croatian-Boy^^ is the name of my AA acount. Its a new acount because i got banned lots of times lol. I am interested in this clan because a lot of people is hacking and i think that if i want to have fun i should hack too. So when there is a bunch of poplr that hack (clan) i would be more secure and i would help other hack users to be secure in this clan I use honor hacks, bots, wallhacks... My honor now is 18, but i can make it 100 in 15 minutes lol. I am a experienced hacker, i know how to use hacks and not get them detected and if they are detected by pb, i wisely pick servers to play on with hacks that have no aasa, aon, aci and those other problems that make hackers give up. I think that hacking is the only solution to play normaly on some servers lol! I dont know any program languges like c++, java, c or other but i think i will make the clan bigger and much happier if You take me in. :D Smile :lol: cyclops cheers bom lol! afro

I hope You wount reject me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1