-{OTD}- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-{OTD}- Clan

Hacker's Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it

Go down 
+6
HOOAH07
-Kontraband
PwNz3r-
ZoX
KillerKid
^^Croatian-Boy^^
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
^^Croatian-Boy^^
BANNED
BANNED
^^Croatian-Boy^^

Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it Empty
PostSubject: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:59 am

you know the battle apps v3? yeah! its actually undetected and i can still play on pb honor official servers with no problem but you still must w8 till the cvarlist thingy goes away after entering a server and then u can inject the hack and play. the fog hack is making lots of lags on my pc in game so i always turn it off, same like the smoke hack.
The pb authorization and the cvar thingy MUST go away before injecting the hack, or you get a kick and risk a ban. still, the v3 is a downgraded version and it has no screenshot cleaner so i advise everyone to download from this otd forum screenshot cleaner and with it use pb downforce (mac changer) cause if u get caught by pb while using the ss cleaner u will get a ban so use pb downforce. you can download that hack from www.ucdownloads.com and www.mpcdownloads.com and u should also try the uc forums - it says everything u should know about each hack
Happy hacking!!
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
^^Croatian-Boy^^
BANNED
BANNED
^^Croatian-Boy^^

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:02 am

i tried the hack today 03.07.2008 or for americasn i think 07.03.2008 and played for about 3 hours on 1 server and i didnt get kicked by pb - when not using pb screenshot cleaner dont go to servers that stream to aon, aasa, aci or those other punkbitches friends
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
KillerKid
Admin
Admin
KillerKid

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:48 am

is their any way to get the dll for it i get a error every time i try it lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://otd-clan.darkbb.com
^^Croatian-Boy^^
BANNED
BANNED
^^Croatian-Boy^^

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:53 pm

well, i'll try to send you the whole hack and then try - maybe you got a damaged file
and cant load the hack normaly
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:00 pm

^^Croatian-Boy^^ wrote:
well, i'll try to send you the whole hack and then try - maybe you got a damaged file
and cant load the hack normaly

M8, if you not know BattleApps have trojan inside hack...
Every time when u use hack, they read yours private things...
Don't use that hack.. Sucks!
Better go here for the best hack for America's Army
VIRUS FREE!!!
Thank you very much, ZoX
Back to top Go down
http://best-hacks.darkbb.com
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:31 pm

Everything has a virus or trojan in it these days...damn kids
Back to top Go down
-Kontraband
-Kontraband

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:08 am

thanks this works, but after about 10 minutes i get kicked for 'Violation PB HACK'
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:24 am

-Kontraband wrote:
thanks this works, but after about 10 minutes i get kicked for 'Violation PB HACK'

Yep....
Detected hack will be detected forever!
Back to top Go down
KillerKid
Admin
Admin
KillerKid

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:25 am

AHAHAHA i dont get to use it it doesent work for me so lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:03 am

-Kontraband wrote:
well are you using a blocker?if so the blocker is causing the kick,this HACK DOES NOT GIVE PB HACK KICKS
Back to top Go down
Cheng2593
Cheng2593

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:30 pm

Get an error everytime i click on BattleAppsv3.0
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:15 pm

Cheng2593 wrote:
Get an error everytime i click on BattleAppsv3.0
wait until your in server before you click on it m8
Back to top Go down
Cheng2593
Cheng2593

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:41 pm

yep just tried it. still says something like, i don't have the right privileges. something like that.
Back to top Go down
^^Croatian-Boy^^
BANNED
BANNED
^^Croatian-Boy^^

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:13 am

maybe its cause your hacks are damaged or have some shity viruses that wont make the hack work but it will make the trojan search ur pc or idk, i am not a virus pro or a coder, but all i know is that battle aps v3 is undetected if u use it the way i used it (no other hacks running with ba v3).
so i hope that if u dont mind some kids or ppl searching ur pc u will play normally Smile. i dont give a fuck for someone searching my engine cause i have nothing inportant or valuable.
thx ZoX
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
^^Croatian-Boy^^
BANNED
BANNED
^^Croatian-Boy^^

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:18 am

damn, i need a refferer for that unreal bot, can someone please tell me a name from there?
Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:36 am

^^Croatian-Boy^^ wrote:
damn, i need a refferer for that unreal bot, can someone please tell me a name from there?
Idea Idea
lol zox is a member their add him since your clan m8s
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:39 pm

Why would you guys want unreal bot...pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:45 pm

PwNz3r- wrote:
Why would you guys want unreal bot...pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
cos it has the BEST AIMBOT for rageing,most other aimbots arny as fast or accurate as uNrEaLs
Back to top Go down
KillerKid
Admin
Admin
KillerKid

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:00 pm

yey i first 2 page topic congratz
Back to top Go down
^^Croatian-Boy^^
BANNED
BANNED
^^Croatian-Boy^^

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:38 am

i tried putting zox but not working, u try it. yeah, i am the first guy that made the 2 page topic
HOOAH!!!
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
KillerKid
Admin
Admin
KillerKid

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:29 am

yes you where cro very good lol! lol! lol! lol! santa
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:20 am

KillerKid wrote:
lol also got another ban to his name for PB hack,seen it on AON LIVE while i was playing lol
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:55 am

^^Croatian-Boy^^ wrote:
i tried putting zox but not working, u try it. yeah, i am the first guy that made the 2 page topic
HOOAH!!!
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

Im there boringbob...
And 1st post who have 2 pages afro
affraid
That is best hack for AAO, told uNrEaL im told you for ya, and you will see what gonna happen :D geek
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:57 am

hooah07 wrote:
KillerKid wrote:
lol also got another ban to his name for PB hack,seen it on AON LIVE while i was playing lol

CROATIA FTW....
Best country on whole god damn world Razz ( true afro afro afro )
Guys you all are invited here so we gonna have good time, also get some money, im not gonna invite in my house Razz
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:48 am

Sigh......my aimbot pwns everyone....ask killerkid. Unreals is very good but its just a little too slow for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it   Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Apps V3 - undetected if u know how to use it
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next