-{OTD}- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-{OTD}- Clan

Hacker's Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need help

Go down 
+5
bbq^
crazyninja
HOOAH07
MunkY
ZoX
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoX
ZoX

I need help Empty
PostSubject: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:17 am

When i try to inject hack into ArmyOps.exe i got this error...

I need help Error10

What is wrong?
Back to top Go down
http://best-hacks.darkbb.com
MunkY
MunkY

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:54 pm

i think u have a AA error of some sort o.0
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:09 am

think its more down to your code TBH
Back to top Go down
MunkY
MunkY

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:28 am

try to put the armyops.exe in the top process bar maybe it will work then
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:40 pm

you injecting the .DLL and not the source?

also try with little pieces of your code and hook to see what the problem is,
what functions you got so far?
Back to top Go down
crazyninja
Admin
Admin

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:02 pm

Try a different injector? If you are using stealth mode it most likely wont work due to extra protection imposed by vista.
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:22 am

Okay, i will try with no stealth on..

*Edit*
Again same..

*Edit2*
AutoAim
ChangeCmd
LongAim
WireFrame
SkipAnims
Reload
WallHack
ESP
NoFlash
SniperScope
NoBreath
NoRecoil
FixJam
Custom Crosshair
AlwaysAuto
Clock
Stats
Only Grenades
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:44 pm

Try loading the game then injecting the hack. Are you using the right SDK to build ? for this version
Back to top Go down
Dr.Flu
Coder
Coder
Dr.Flu

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:06 am

Its an Error in the hack ur trying to inject into the game. somewhere a loop or something is going out of control. find the leak. fix it and u will be fine.
Back to top Go down
crazyninja
Admin
Admin

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:13 am

Most likely in your case is that you are trying to store too much data into a certain type, but it is really impossible to know for sure without doing some debugging myself Razz.

Make sure all your loops will properly terminate as flu suggested. If you have a never ending loop, and each iteration you increase a counter you will very quickly overrun the allotted memory for that variable.

Another possibility is that you are not being safe with the stack in your hook. Go over that again and make sure you preserve everything and don't touch any "sacred" registers.
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:37 am

Debug and log everything haha
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:14 am

What is loop? Without laughing please..!! ty
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:47 am

isn't it some code that keeps going around in a sort of loop until told to do something else?
Back to top Go down
uber^
Coder
Coder

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:17 pm

having a runaway loop wouldnt cause a crash.. it will just freeze AA and lag your computer a little...
Back to top Go down
Dr.Flu
Coder
Coder
Dr.Flu

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:58 pm

no a runaway loop could lead to you're computer automatically crashing and restarting by itself.
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:01 pm

Dr.Flu, be tommorow like 4 PM my time on MSN please please plz plz..
I need your help
I am GMT +1 btw
Back to top Go down
uber^
Coder
Coder

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:57 pm

well, i had a few runaway loops by mistake in my bot, only thing it did was freeze AA, and gave me 100% cpu usage.. the second i opened task manager and ended the aa process, everything went back to normal.

i was using vista
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin
Admin

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:44 pm

answer to your problems lies in this acronym

V ista
I s
S hit
T ry
A gain
Back to top Go down
Dr.Flu
Coder
Coder
Dr.Flu

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:41 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
crazyninja
Admin
Admin

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:37 pm

It really doesnt have anything to do with vista... just look at his posts you can tell he has no clue what he is doing.
Quote :
What is loop?
It may or may not be caused by a loop, but whatever is it is is because of his patch work code full of errors. If anything it is better that he be running vista. Vista has more handling so he is less likely to cause himself some bsod than in xp.
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:54 am

Reaper wrote:
answer to your problems lies in this acronym

V ista
I s
S hit
T ry
A gain
lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Flu
Coder
Coder
Dr.Flu

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:22 pm

so better learn more b4 attempting major changes.. if i were u , id keep a saved Version of the source every time b4 i make a change so if the new code requires too many changes and they start to effect my hack.. i can just revert back to the working version. however, if that was the case you could of just done that and this topic would be pointless so my suggestion is to Log to fix, if that fails start over. and make a backup every time u decide to change something or add/remove something.

best of luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin
Admin

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:12 pm

crazyninja wrote:
It really doesnt have anything to do with vista... just look at his posts you can tell he has no clue what he is doing.
Quote :
What is loop?
It may or may not be caused by a loop, but whatever is it is is because of his patch work code full of errors. If anything it is better that he be running vista. Vista has more handling so he is less likely to cause himself some bsod than in xp.

yes i know but that was the first time i ever had the opportunity to use that in a situation where it would be seen as funny..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-{OTD}- Clan :: General :: Random-
Jump to: