-{OTD}- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-{OTD}- Clan

Hacker's Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis

Go down 
+8
KillerKid
Cheng2593
PwNz3r-
REBEL1
HOOAH07
Fuck_FireFox
crazyninja
Dr.Flu
12 posters

Should we Stop Giving out OTD Bot. and See Exactly Who is here only for personal Gain?
Yes We Should?
My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_vote_lcap100%My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Fuck That!
My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_vote_lcap0%My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dr.Flu
Coder
Coder
Dr.Flu

My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis Empty
PostSubject: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:38 pm

I wonder what would happen if we Stopped Handing out the OTD bot to EVERYONE....?

I wonder how many members joining us would leave or suddendly want to quit or lose contact with? hmmmm

What do yall think?.. Crying or Very sad confused
Back to top Go down
crazyninja
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:00 pm

i dont think anyone has an otd bot... As far as i know exprezzed has flaked on the loader and pwnzer has no power to add people to the list.
Back to top Go down
Fuck_FireFox
Admin
Admin
Fuck_FireFox

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:11 pm

i really couldnt care less
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:59 am

i couldnt care either,i for one dont use it myself nor do i know anyone who does :S
Back to top Go down
REBEL1
REBEL1

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:23 am

i think thats not a bad ideal lol give all new members zbot 8 lol! and call it otd clan bot v1.0 lol
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:38 am

Ok like i have said..i havent GIVEN out the bot to anyone...and since i know everyone who is here and have kept track of the active members i KNOW who will be getting it. And i am really close to just using bytecoders loader or ANY1 elses...
Back to top Go down
Fuck_FireFox
Admin
Admin
Fuck_FireFox

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:02 am

you know what
hardware code the damn dll...
fuck expressed's loader my god a loader dont mean shit. if you hw code teh damn dll ill give you my injector.... and yeah w/e ill put some defence on that to. i got 128bit encryption on my deskto p apps i challenge anyone here to crack it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Dr.Flu
Coder
Coder
Dr.Flu

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:40 pm

The Whole Point behind my post is that im noticing that when posts about a released OTD bot was comeing out soon. we started to get alot of New members, but had to remove alot of them due to in-activity. but none of them have re-registered. meaning they just registered for hacks. which im trying to eliminate.
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:58 pm

Alot of them had registered a long time ago..and yes there are some that are just here..but i have recognized alot of names from other hacking commuties like viper from unreal and so on.
Back to top Go down
Cheng2593
Cheng2593

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:54 pm

LOL i agree!
Back to top Go down
KillerKid
Admin
Admin
KillerKid

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:07 pm

i think we should we should delete everyone with 0 posts too u put that job up to another admin i am baked....>Smile
Back to top Go down
https://otd-clan.darkbb.com
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:58 pm

We did that a long time ago...where have you been lol.
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:00 pm

START REM(+)VING GARBAGE WITH 0 P(+)STS AND PPL WH(+) N(+)T VISIT F(+)RUM 30 DAYS N(O.O)BS!
Back to top Go down
http://best-hacks.darkbb.com
MunkY
MunkY

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:10 pm

it dosnt matter to me if the bot dosnt come out, im just here to have fun =D
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:15 pm

zox you are such a rand ;p
Back to top Go down
dogger411

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:43 am

Same i'm here for fun and if i get a bot i'm happy if i don't no biggy Gotta earn the right to get something someone put there hard time into. Keep up all the good work Coders.
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:34 am

Dr.Flu i am finished uni btw - will be on a lot over the next 2 weeks as i have a break and veg out ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis   My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Thoery or Rather Hypothesis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-{OTD}- Clan :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: