-{OTD}- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-{OTD}- Clan

Hacker's Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my notice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuck_FireFox
Admin
Admin
Fuck_FireFox

my notice Empty
PostSubject: my notice   my notice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:38 am

Untill this bullshit is cleared up. i am not comming back. this community is an absolute mess and i no longer feel the need to waste my time listening to faggots like zox talk shit all day every day...
today about 20 posts (yes this was achieved thru deleating entire threads) of mine were deleated. and i was even threatened to be banned by zox because i insulted him in a post... well sorry to say mate. i realy dont care if your going to abuse your powers. as you have insulted me on numerous ocasions. if you cant handle retaliation perhaps you should find a new hobby. in one sentence

zox you single handedly ruin these forums..

you suck at life, go kill yourself..

i will return when there is more organization and that dumb fuck has been banned or striped of his powers. seriously why do you even try to talk shit?

btw im sorry pwnzer i really didnt want it to come to this but wow, just wow.

Last edited by CyDeWiNd@ on Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Fuck_FireFox
Admin
Admin
Fuck_FireFox

my notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: my notice   my notice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:40 am

i will monitor this post for changes but that is all i am going to do on these forums from now on. seriously . all you other peopple post your views to dont be fuciking cowards . atleast ninja has the testicular fortitude to openly tell zox he is an idiot.
all you other people talk shit on msn then drop nuts when its time to fucking speak up. fucking i cant belive this shit

or please if you dont agree, ATLEAST defend zox.... atleast this way i will either be proved wrong or write on the subject that noone likes the dickhead apart from people yet to find out he is a noob...

and yip. feel free to have a go at me aswell

Last edited by CyDeWiNd@ on Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

my notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: my notice   my notice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:44 am

Well he again insulting me, and im delete about 5 posts in which he insulting me...
Im not delete anything else, KillerKid feel free to check forum activities so you can look at it...
And CyDe your an idiot, an slutface jerk mother fucker everything else what you think about me, so go eat shits and die!
Asshole
Back to top Go down
http://best-hacks.darkbb.com
ZoX
ZoX

my notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: my notice   my notice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:47 am

If you want so badly that power to be admin some mod etc. go made your forum and be dickhead there,
NO1 here wont change my avatars, wroting stuff like "zox love boys", editing my posts and others also etc.
Feel free to fuck off from that!
Back to top Go down
Fuck_FireFox
Admin
Admin
Fuck_FireFox

my notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: my notice   my notice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:50 am

lol i did change your avatar HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT FOR IT TO SINK INTO YOUR FUCKING IGNORANT ASS. and, i never onced asked for any form of power it was just handed out to me by you you fucking noob. witch is another reason for your idiocy... why would you just give powers on forums that arnt yours.... and wait!? if i belive these forum "founders" use to be on MY forums..... lol where the fuck do you think they got the idea you jackass fuck. AND YEAH I HAVE FORUMS TO i just dont give link to noobs like you lol i dont need you fucking my forums up aswell

btw can noone see the hypocracy in the 2 above posts, how can he warn me for insulting him when what is he clearly doing above? omg i dont think he knows what hes saying the poor lad.
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

my notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: my notice   my notice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:57 am

Wed 1 Oct - 13:36 ZoX 78.2.42.64 User updated Data for user CyDeWiNd@ have been updated
Wed 1 Oct - 13:24 ZoX 78.2.42.64 General configuration updated Data updated
Wed 1 Oct - 2:04 KillerKid 71.58.8.19 Forum updated The rights for forum Random Tutorials have been updated
Wed 1 Oct - 2:03 KillerKid 71.58.8.19 Forum updated The rights for forum Random codes have been updated
Wed 1 Oct - 2:03 KillerKid 71.58.8.19 Forum updated The rights for forum C# have been updated
Tue 30 Sep - 16:41 ZoX 78.2.31.28 General configuration updated Data updated
Tue 30 Sep - 12:56 ZoX 78.2.31.28 User updated Data for user 3rr0r have been updated
Sat 27 Sep - 13:08 ZoX 78.2.6.157 Forum updated The rights for forum GFX Show Off and request area have been updated
Sat 27 Sep - 13:06 ZoX 78.2.6.157 Forum updated The rights for forum GFX Show Off and request area have been updated
Fri 26 Sep - 22:21 ZoX 78.2.37.198 Forum updated The rights for forum Introduce yourself have been updated
Fri 26 Sep - 22:18 ZoX 78.2.37.198 User updated Data for user ZoX have been updated
Thu 25 Sep - 22:19 PwNz3r- 71.178.47.229 User updated Data for user ZoX have been updated
Thu 25 Sep - 22:18 PwNz3r- 71.178.47.229 User updated Data for user ZoX have been updated
Thu 25 Sep - 21:39 ZoX 89.172.133.240 User updated Data for user ExprezzeD have been updated
Wed 24 Sep - 21:24 KillerKid 71.58.8.19 Forum updated The rights for forum C# have been updated
Wed 24 Sep - 21:22 KillerKid 71.58.8.19 Forum updated Options have been updated for forum Random codes
Wed 24 Sep - 21:22 KillerKid 71.58.8.19 Forum updated Options have been updated for forum C++
Wed 24 Sep - 21:21 KillerKid 71.58.8.19 Forum updated The rights for forum C# have been updated
Wed 24 Sep - 21:16 KillerKid 71.58.8.19 User updated Data for user ByteCoder have been updated
Wed 24 Sep - 17:15 ZoX 78.2.44.155 User updated Data for user CyDeWiNd@ have been updated
Wed 24 Sep - 4:54 CyDeWiNd@ 203.100.220.142 User updated Data for user ZoX have been updated <= My Avatar, signature
Tue 23 Sep - 19:35 CyDeWiNd@ 203.100.220.142 User updated Data for user ZoX have been updated
<= Removed admin, moderator, coder...
Tue 23 Sep - 12:56 ZoX 78.2.8.63 User updated Data for user croboy have been updated

FORUM IS NOT HAVE INFO ABOUT WHO DELETE OR MODIFY SOMETHING POSTS
THAT IS SHAME BECAUSE I CAN'T NOW PROVE WHAT IDIOT YOU ARE

So, HOOAH Gazza is admit you to deleting posts because he swear he are not...
Is it that true HOOAH?
Back to top Go down
Fuck_FireFox
Admin
Admin
Fuck_FireFox

my notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: my notice   my notice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:59 am

lol no but you can surely prove what an idiot you are. i already said i deleated your avatar.... what was the point in that.. infact i never once denied it and i told you i did about 300 times on msn today. want me to post the convo up?
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

my notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: my notice   my notice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:08 am

well if is that satisfied you can post it, im talking true all the time d00d, you are the 1 who's laying about deleting posts and modifying also....
You are say HOOAH is quilt for all :s
Back to top Go down
Fuck_FireFox
Admin
Admin
Fuck_FireFox

my notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: my notice   my notice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:15 am

quilt for all? WTF IS THAT? i never said that because for starters i dont know wtf it is....

no i said merely that if its not me or you deleating posts he was the only other person logged in, see what i did there? i used my brain. you have one to you need to learn to use it tho. you have cleared up 5 posts of mine being deleated. but i notice you left your posts saying what you said so i guess that makes you look like a big man when you post some smartass coment and dont get challenged? anyway that still dosent clear up where the threads went

Last edited by CyDeWiNd@ on Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3rr0r

my notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: my notice   my notice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:16 am

are you guys honestly fighting over deleted posts, and removed rights etc.?
Back to top Go down
Fuck_FireFox
Admin
Admin
Fuck_FireFox

my notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: my notice   my notice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:17 am

error if you dont get it and you clearly dont cos youve been here less than 5 minutes dont comment....
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin
Admin

my notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: my notice   my notice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:53 am

Zox you can be a complete douche and just an asshole the way ive seen you treat other members sometimes.

and the main thing is the fact these arnt your forums they are Killerkids / Pwnzers.

im an admin and your an admin

that dosn't mean that there our forums

heck in reality there not even killerkids or pwzners there

Darkbb's

but thats not the point.

you even posted above the fact you gave him admin yourself.

did you ask for permission from the owners of these forums before you started handing out admin powers to people.

if you add people to things like coders and below okay Good for you that cant destroy things / do anything bad only veiw extra forums yet if you add them as an admin they can do alot worse.

not that im saying that cydewinda would do anything bad but what if you added someone else.

and then they fucked around with everything theres alot that can be done to screw with it

Last edited by Reaper on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

my notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: my notice   my notice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:07 am

Ok im off the clan because i see all are vs me
CyDe you want to fuck up with ppl, ok, here is your admin status so you can gave me fucking gay pictures you fucking mofo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: my notice   my notice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my notice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-{OTD}- Clan :: General :: News-
Jump to: