-{OTD}- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-{OTD}- Clan

Hacker's Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Competition

Go down 
+5
HOOAH07
PwNz3r-
crazyninja
ByteCoder
ZoX
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should we have competition?
Yes
Competition - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Competition - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
No
Competition - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Competition - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't care = I will not join competition
Competition - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Competition - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
REBEL1
REBEL1

Competition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition   Competition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:05 pm

yea i do he went to his uncul's
Back to top Go down
REBEL1
REBEL1

PostSubject: Re: Competition   Competition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:19 pm

i think what yall shood do is all the coders work with eachother and dont make a bunch of hacks for otd just make one that kicks all the other peoples bots asses lol . make it do everything that you can. hw lock it and pawn everyone Smile but that just what i think Wink
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Competition   Competition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:13 pm

u see the problem with that is if you add to much everyframe your hack need to update where players are etc etc.

if you add 2 much your fps will drop and you will lagg pretty hard out.

a hack that unreal and i made back in 2.8.2 i think it was. is prob one of the best i seen we had pretty much no visuals but yet we had put all of work into the aimbot and aim predict and ping correction and more . in the end our bot rapped ass because we put more aimbot into then anything else and i hope you know what im trying to say because fuck i dont think i know what im saying
Back to top Go down
REBEL1
REBEL1

PostSubject: Re: Competition   Competition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:25 pm

yes i know what your saying . that was something i was thinking about to . but i just thought id trow that ideal in lol . Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr.Flu
Coder
Coder
Dr.Flu

PostSubject: Re: Competition   Competition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Reaper i dont ever see you play? why is that
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Competition   Competition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:34 am

i do play just not with anyone else
Back to top Go down
Fuck_FireFox
Admin
Admin
Fuck_FireFox

PostSubject: Re: Competition   Competition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:43 am

yes he ate the last kid that jumped into his sandbox.. why if were not makeing a hack for otd would we hw lock it lol? and dude w/e this thread ha s gone completly off topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Competition   Competition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:51 am

Reaper wrote:
i do play just not with anyone else

Except meh Smile
Back to top Go down
http://best-hacks.darkbb.com
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Competition   Competition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:53 am

CyDeWiNd@ wrote:
yes he ate the last kid that jumped into his sandbox.. why if were not makeing a hack for otd would we hw lock it lol? and dude w/e this thread ha s gone completly off topic.

Well i dunno, PwNz3r and byte are make the deal............
Also it will be better to we make 1 kickass hack for a OTD, than 2 for this competition =/
Back to top Go down
http://best-hacks.darkbb.com
Dr.Flu
Coder
Coder
Dr.Flu

PostSubject: Re: Competition   Competition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:50 pm

lol u play but not with any1 else. haha thats kinda stupid but ok.

anyways ya Way off topic. some1 close this
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Competition   Competition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:00 am

i deleted the posts.

1 because zox decided to condone spamming when in the original thread for the bot he said if you don't post stuff that helps you wont get the bot.

so zox start to read posts before you start to say stuff.

and sorry cydewinda your post was legitimate but wouldn't make sense after i deleted zox's posts but thankyou for explaining where zox went wrong.

anyway the thread is locked by zox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition   Competition - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-{OTD}- Clan :: General :: Random-
Jump to: