-{OTD}- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-{OTD}- Clan

Hacker's Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

September 11 we will never forget

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KillerKid
Admin
Admin
KillerKid

September 11 we will never forget Empty
PostSubject: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:45 pm

September 11 we will never forget 1-2
September 11 we will never forget 2-3
September 11 we will never forget 300_143601
Plz don't be mean even if your from a difrent contry...Sorry i was late
Back to top Go down
https://otd-clan.darkbb.com
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:32 pm

Whats the point of you are late..anyways its nice you showed your respect
Back to top Go down
KillerKid
Admin
Admin
KillerKid

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:00 pm

i am late becouse i crashed my bike yesterday and was at the hospital half the day and out sleeping
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:32 am

LMAO YOU FUCKIN NOOB! OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED
Back to top Go down
KillerKid
Admin
Admin
KillerKid

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:36 am

lol yes i was OWNED i allmost got hit by a car after that...that would have sucked balls just like you PwNz3r
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:49 am

ROFL, you are kids really...
And to all victims on 11 Sept i have respect.
Back to top Go down
http://best-hacks.darkbb.com
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:39 pm

Man you are not that much oldr than us so shut the fuck up...if my bro met you he would call you a "kid" so go fuck ya self nigga
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:39 pm

And on another post(idk why)..Seriously i have alot of respect for all the families that lost someone that day.
Back to top Go down
MunkY
MunkY

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:31 am

every1 should have respect.
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:18 am

Dude your made 1 big dumb... xD
Last time posted at : Sat 13 Sep - 20:39
Last Year hahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
http://best-hacks.darkbb.com
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:01 pm

At least he gave some thought to it..even if it was 2 days late haha...
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:01 am

The amount of innocent people who died that day is nothing to the amount that have died before and after that attack. I feel no simpathy for the US i only feel it for the countries the US has kept in the stone ages by exploiting and destroying.
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:30 am

Well of course that is true, but I don't think you can recall the last time 2,974 people died in one day. And maybe if it wasnt for Saddam back in the 1990's, none of this would have occured. And if 9 11 did not happen, we wouldnt have gotten so enraged and went and killed so many of those supposley innocent people.
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:16 am

Tibet ? maybe Burmah ?

Of course they use tactics - they play the media by positioning critical militant outposts within communities. If that were to happen to my country and some other was to invade i would be leaving the community despite how much it hurt to leave my own home... In the end though the US and Allies (Australia Included) know this is being used and continued on the warpath knowing innocent people were to be annhilated and that a country was to be completely raised.

The US had all this coming - they have had there foot in some very hot water over the past 60 years and had there feet in to many hot pots. Forcing views on a completely different society - East Asia from a colonial ideal was and will never work. I fail to see why any country would want to be the US or any shadow of it, the democracy is fucked and as you can see the self proclaimed capitalist of the world is rooted simply because of its never ending thirst for money and power. Hence the reason bush and his followers went into Iraq on a wim of bullshit simply to regain control of a central control point that manages the flow of energies to the western world. That way they can take control of the supplies and have no other party to answer to and priority on supply if such demands were to raised enough to see a short supply on a global scale.

Lets not forget that the US likes pissing of the likes of Russia which in its own right has control of its region and the simple reason the US is shitty is because russia is going to reclaim its resources and have primary control over the oil moving currently through Ukraine into the European Union, that way their country is not raped of its wealth and in turn they maintain power over northern europe just as they should being the significant power house with the experience in cold war as they have. The us moved in or threatened to simply to gain more control over the worlds resources and in essence grab EU by the balls and profess more of their bullshit capitalism on the european sector of the globe.

In a nutshell the russia situation is similar to the Tibetan situation in that some exterior country is trying to profess or control one of the states of such country. For example if California was under different laws and proclaimed its self as soverign country yet the US never condoned it then how can some country like England come in and tell the US how to manage one of its states ? It makes no sense and its a sheer hide for a country to do such a thing to a society well outside of their region. Thats like the US telling Australia how to deal with the inbreads in Tasmania or the Aboriginal people in the Northern Territory, lets not forget the us is not working in partnership or offering advice but rather utilising their 'power' in an agressive sense to enforce their points of view - there is always alterior motives and a missile defence system as they call it is one very quick way to get people offside and put the region into a freeze-frame of fear in anticipation for hostilities.

So basically the us can suck on the 2600 people dead as its nothing - "The 500,000 Tutsi deaths occurred in the space of only ten weeks, turning the whole country into a wasteland of devastation "; where was the US in this period ? Surely this disater in Rwanda was worse than that of Suddam ? I mean the world knew the situation and stood by ? Why ? Was there anything to gain in dollar terms or strategic positioning - No. Hiroshima (220 000) in 5 minutes as a result of the US directly. Lets not forget the losses in natural disaters such as the Tsunami in Sumatra that took the lives of 300 000 people in the area. What happened to the US is a pin prick by any comparision to any of these and its simply a media determined level of priority or severity - ignorance in the world to the events and reasons behind them is the reason wars and this behaviour continues. America is dangerous in its attitudes, ideals and strength. No country takes them on because they know that when an idiot like George BoneHead Bush has the power of ultimatuum that there is a real risk to the lives of citizens and neighbouring countries.

In the end America got a nip in the ass to remind them they are not untouchable and if they were smart they would pull out of these regions and leave them to develop and manage on their own. The western ideal is not something the Arabic world seeks nor tolerates.
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:55 pm

I'm just a boy!
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:31 pm

lol sorry about the rant
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:59 pm

It's cool...US government sucks fucking balls man, and Bush just made things tons worse...fucking stupid redneck. Hopefully Obama can turn things around...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September 11 we will never forget   September 11 we will never forget I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September 11 we will never forget
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-{OTD}- Clan :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: