-{OTD}- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-{OTD}- Clan

Hacker's Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is staying and who is leaving

Go down 
+8
-Kontraband
Cheng2593
ExprezzeD
KillerKid
HOOAH07
^^Croatian-Boy^^
ZoX
PwNz3r-
12 posters
AuthorMessage
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

Who is staying and who is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:35 pm

Ok as i have seen in the psat couple days...things are going downhill. I guess you could say it all started when i payed ExprezzeD. Everyone is saying you made the wrong chioce dont do that blah blah. Well i dont really give a flying fuck. ExprezzeD knows what hes doing and i respect him. I dont care what anyone else thinks.

Now problem two. I payed ExprezzeD and then there was a problem with paypal, so Reaper decided to pay him the rest(thank your for that..?) Then come to find out when i come from home from school one day, his money has been withdrawn and he is in debt. I do not know what happened but that has caused some issues.

Porblem three. Suppoosley i am not a real coder. I will say im definatley not the best..in fact im a noob. Crazyninja can tell you that, he and xyz have helped me since the beginning. It started with xyz when he gave me an old private source that i have been modding. Its not that leaked hack thats out on MPC or UC...its his own private source from AA 2.6 or 2.7. I know how to code but not very well. Yes i am using a source but i did mod it alot and i know how to read c++.

Now CyDe has left for some odd reason and maybe Zox wil too who knows. Maybe more will leave. I dont have one clue why. Heres the bottom line. You guys can all believe what you want to believe. All these stupid rumors and shit..believe what you want to believe. I am very close to closing down this clan or jsut leaving it up to KillerKid. Im sick and tired of all these people blaming us or me for shit that is not true. Why cant we all just have fun, help eachother out, and get along. But then again, believe what you want.

I would really like to know who is leaving and who is staying..please post here if you are an active clan member and you are staying. Also feel free to tell me why you are leaving or if i hve some incorrect information..i would really like to know what has happened.

Also the money situation with ExprezzeD is delaying the loader..ExprezzeD if you could please tell me what you are planning to do..i would really like to know.

PwNz3r-

Last edited by PwNz3r- on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:37 pm

After that you told me i decide to STAY.
Back to top Go down
http://best-hacks.darkbb.com
^^Croatian-Boy^^
BANNED
BANNED
^^Croatian-Boy^^

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:44 pm

i am active if we dont count this travel to Canada and the states. i would love to stay and Pwnzer, its your choice if u wanna leave or stay. the meaning of the clan is to pwn noobs, have fun and be in touch like a real clan or a bunch of friends. i would like you to stay here cause u are the reason i am recruited and u are 1 important part of this clan.
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:44 pm

well im staying ACTIVE on forums,im in clan members but didnt apply,
im a close friend to ZoX and ExpresseD and even if they did leave it still be here cos i dont give a SHIT what ppl say about coders due to the fact I CANT CODE MYSELF,
i dont give a shit if people say id leak a hack, I DONT EVEN HACK MYSELF AT THE MOMENT so have no reason to ask for hacks :S

i wont be actively hacking until v3.0 when i order my 9800gt nxt week or 2
Back to top Go down
^^Croatian-Boy^^
BANNED
BANNED
^^Croatian-Boy^^

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:46 pm

i wanna stay and pwn noobs!! lol
Sniper affraid
AR Gun affraid
Shoting affraid
Back to top Go down
KillerKid
Admin
Admin
KillerKid

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:46 pm

well i am stay everyone know that i just havent bin around... so i dont get to see what is going on verymuch...all i know is what i see in posts theirfore if the is something you need just come talk to me or PwNz3r about it and we will try to straitin it out the best we can...so we can grow to be the best their is i know thats a long way away but i know we can do it... the onlything that is holding us back is these rumers...
Back to top Go down
https://otd-clan.darkbb.com
ExprezzeD
Coder
Coder

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:02 pm

I am obviously staying to finish you guys of the Loader, but we need to stop these rumors, Like PwNz3r Said, this is keeping OTD Low, and the same as KillerKid Said. I am sorry for delays on Loader, shit like this happens, we need to keep with it tho.
Back to top Go down
Cheng2593
Cheng2593

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:46 pm

I'm IN. it's just that i have way too much school work to focus on.
Back to top Go down
-Kontraband
-Kontraband

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:13 pm

I'm in and active... just like i have been from the start.
Back to top Go down
crazyninja
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:13 pm

I never joined... One day i just had a coder tag. I will talk to those of you i want to talk to, i will post on the forums when i think i can make an useful post but i want to stay pretty much independent from any "clans" and any deals involving "private" code.
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:44 pm

That's what wish i could do right now...this whole thing has kind of turned into a clusterfuck
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Just stop with the bullshit everyone, play some games have fun doing that or forget it. Its rather simple.
Back to top Go down
Fuck_FireFox
Admin
Admin
Fuck_FireFox

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:01 pm

ok, fuck yall im outies. you give credit to xyz and ninja, what avoutthe asay/perm weapon swap/ meny that you had frst. where the fuck did that come frim.... know one knows right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:28 am

Yep not fair also CyDe help alot
Back to top Go down
^^Croatian-Boy^^
BANNED
BANNED
^^Croatian-Boy^^

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:09 am

ok, i know that this whole bot thingy is totaly fucked up ( money delay, otd bot thats a copy some stupid rummers, etc. ), and i know that some of us want to leave like cydewinda but we must stay together to make some of our goals like a clan and that is -
1. making the otd bot
2. pwning with the otd bot
3. being famous cause of the great bot
4. selling bot and getting money
thats all folks
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:20 am

Lol cyde the funny thing is you stopped coding for AA and said fuck it. Now all of a sudden you are liking it again? Didnt really seem like you cared what happened.You have only helped me out a handful of times, all you did was throw some stuff in the bot. But, obviously what you want me to say is, thanks.

Last edited by PwNz3r- on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:22 am

im happy to stay but if i ever find out that somehow this hack gets detected ima going to be pissed and most likley will leave as for that shit in paypal i havnt got an email saying ive done anything i went and checked and theres nothing in my recent activity so i dont know whats happening
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:42 am

I do not understand why we cannot just all have fun and help eachother out. If one person has a problem, just confront the other person. Dont make a big fuckin deal and talk shit. All that will do is put a negative effect on this clan.
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:27 am

yea that is good point.
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:51 am

PwNz3r- wrote:
I do not understand why we cannot just all have fun and help eachother out. If one person has a problem, just confront the other person. Dont make a big fuckin deal and talk shit. All that will do is put a negative effect on this clan.

qft
Back to top Go down
ExprezzeD
Coder
Coder

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:00 am

Im thinking that ive caused alot of trouble in this clan, without my intention, and for this I am Sorry, and Cyder, Please stay, if you helped with the Bot, you helped the clan.

I am sorry if i caused anything.
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:51 pm

Yes you fuckt up this clan..
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:43 pm

No apprently i have fucked up the clan. Apprently "cydes" source was leaked. Cyde man that wasnt really YOUR source it was xyz's. Remember how we had the same one...yeah maybe you added some stuff( the asay and perm wep clearance which are good) to it but its not yours nor mine. And it is a very good source, veryyy good. Why in the fucking hell would i leak it? I have been busy with school all the past week and i havent even had a chance to look at any code...let alone fucking leak it? This is all fuckd up and no one is willing to believe me.
Back to top Go down
Fuck_FireFox
Admin
Admin
Fuck_FireFox

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:37 pm

lol i never said MY source was leaked lol. i said that it was xyz's im not really worried i dont really remember posting all that shit i was hella drunk but it makes me laugh im a commited drunk. yeah i dont really give a shit .
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:20 am

lol, m8
Try to smoke weed or something harder lol
You are roflmania xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is staying and who is leaving   Who is staying and who is leaving I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is staying and who is leaving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-{OTD}- Clan :: Application's :: Clan-
Jump to: