-{OTD}- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-{OTD}- Clan

Hacker's Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

unreal bot 4 download and injecting problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
^^Croatian-Boy^^
BANNED
BANNED
^^Croatian-Boy^^

unreal bot 4 download  and injecting problem Empty
PostSubject: unreal bot 4 download and injecting problem   unreal bot 4 download  and injecting problem I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:20 pm

i got some download probs. i always got an error. now when i have it (its a mirracle) the fucking bot is shiting me - game crashes with this error: Build AmericasArmy[BuildDate:2008-03-20_BuildVersion:2.8.3.1]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2803 MHz with 638MB RAM
Video: ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000 IGP (6396)

General protection fault!

History: UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessKeyEvent <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- WM_KEYDOWN <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

what should i do know and whatthe fuck does this mean?!
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: unreal bot 4 download and injecting problem   unreal bot 4 download  and injecting problem I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:37 pm

^^Croatian-Boy^^ wrote:
i got some download probs. i always got an error. now when i have it (its a mirracle) the fucking bot is shiting me - game crashes with this error: Build AmericasArmy[BuildDate:2008-03-20_BuildVersion:2.8.3.1]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2803 MHz with 638MB RAM
Video: ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000 IGP (6396)

General protection fault!

History: UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessKeyEvent <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- WM_KEYDOWN <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

what should i do know and whatthe fuck does this mean?!

I think you have resolution problems...
Hack best work on resolution 1280x1024
Back to top Go down
http://best-hacks.darkbb.com
Reaper
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: unreal bot 4 download and injecting problem   unreal bot 4 download  and injecting problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:37 am

What that is.
is a log what happens is when the game CE it will show you the last actions that had been used and if you show that to the creator they can go though and see where in the hack there using those functions.

but as zox sounds that there looks like a res problem or a (graphical problem)
Back to top Go down
^^Croatian-Boy^^
BANNED
BANNED
^^Croatian-Boy^^

PostSubject: Re: unreal bot 4 download and injecting problem   unreal bot 4 download  and injecting problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:51 am

thanks people.
afro afro
Back to top Go down

unreal bot 4 download and injecting problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-{OTD}- Clan :: General :: Random-
Jump to: