-{OTD}- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-{OTD}- Clan

Hacker's Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to disable punkBuster From Command Console???

Go down 
+3
PwNz3r-
GyroGearloose
BackDoor_secrets
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BackDoor_secrets

How to disable punkBuster From Command Console??? Empty
PostSubject: How to disable punkBuster From Command Console???   How to disable punkBuster From Command Console??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:51 pm

I have a Native Hack I am Useing, Equipped with ServerSet. I have the capability of Disabeling Punkbuster on other servers, and makeing my self Admin, But cant figure out the commands to put into the console, Any help????
Back to top Go down
GyroGearloose
Coder
Coder
GyroGearloose

PostSubject: Re: How to disable punkBuster From Command Console???   How to disable punkBuster From Command Console??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:45 am

admin pb_disable ?

admin pb_sv_disable
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: How to disable punkBuster From Command Console???   How to disable punkBuster From Command Console??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:47 am

I'm pretty sure you just need to like call your function in your console command function, like so.

ifCapsCmd.Left(5) == TEXT( "DELAY" ) )
{
appSprintf( pBuffer, TEXT( "%s" ), Cmd.Right( CapsCmd.Len() - 6 ) );
delay_timer = _wtof( pBuffer );
}

So really you could make up anything you wanted as long as you have called the name of your PB disable function. It wont look like exactly this though since I didnt have an actual function for my delay timer. I'm not a 100% sure though..so if anyone wants to back me up on this haha...
Back to top Go down
Fuck_FireFox
Admin
Admin
Fuck_FireFox

PostSubject: Re: How to disable punkBuster From Command Console???   How to disable punkBuster From Command Console??? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:16 pm

lol what?

admin pb_sv_disable or w/e it is tho as far as im aware it requires a proper reset to turn it off
you can only turn it on instantly. could be wrong been months since ive played / shit seems exactly the same tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
uber^
Coder
Coder

PostSubject: Re: How to disable punkBuster From Command Console???   How to disable punkBuster From Command Console??? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:26 pm

if you are using serverset.. then you are already on a server that has pbdisabled.

you cant use serverset on pb enabled servers, it will give you a kick/ban.

many many patches ago, the put in protection for it.
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: How to disable punkBuster From Command Console???   How to disable punkBuster From Command Console??? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:52 am

uber^ wrote:
if you are using serverset.. then you are already on a server that has pbdisabled.

you cant use serverset on pb enabled servers, it will give you a kick/ban.

many many patches ago, the put in protection for it.

That is true,
with the 2.8.3. patch ALL PB and HONOR servers are safe from ServaerSet functions.
ryt.. :D
Back to top Go down
http://best-hacks.darkbb.com
bbq^

bbq^

PostSubject: Re: How to disable punkBuster From Command Console???   How to disable punkBuster From Command Console??? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:51 am

GyroGearloose wrote:
admin pb_disable ?

admin pb_sv_disable

I believe that works, not sure if you actually have to reboot the server for it to take effect though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to disable punkBuster From Command Console???   How to disable punkBuster From Command Console??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to disable punkBuster From Command Console???
Page 1 of 1