-{OTD}- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-{OTD}- Clan

Hacker's Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To whoever is still here..

Go down 
+3
crazyninja
HOOAH07
PwNz3r-
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

To whoever is still here.. Empty
PostSubject: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:11 pm

Some of you may have saw the post on UC http://www.uc-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55957 Well if you guys remember the failed attempt to make the "OTD Bot"....i think we should release it on UC but maybe touch it up first. I havent touched any code in weeks but i figured it would be nessecary to release that..so if any of you guys who are still here and can code and want to help rebuild this peice of shit hack, post here. Should be fun. Its not a bad hack but its real sloppy and probably has loads of commented out snippets of code i failed to get working. I am not the best at coding at all but i figured it would be loads of fun. Happy New Year Smile
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:01 pm

sounds great but i cant code TBH,
whats wrong with the bot?
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Its kinda ghetto i guess you could say. I didnt make the menu because, wel,l i am not that good at coding, and there is just this and that.
Back to top Go down
crazyninja
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Mine might re appear... I was hoping to get it to work with bot-injector combined, but i have been running into problems with that.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Flu
Coder
Coder
Dr.Flu

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:28 am

didnt realize any1 of u guys still played. iv been on alot and i almost never see any1 on anymore. even when im legit im checking and dont c
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:48 am

AA is shit anyway,
today was my first time on in a while,
been playing combat arms,its shit but will do until 3.0 is out
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Good idea pwnzer.
Umm, you thinking about to make kanavel menu into bot and lil bit change it?
Or, crazy, if you can, post your source of menu?
Back to top Go down
http://best-hacks.darkbb.com
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:15 pm

Crazy i havent seen you on msn in months haha....
Back to top Go down
Dr.Flu
Coder
Coder
Dr.Flu

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:00 pm

It's funny how everyone is saying im waiting for 3.0... honestly, besides the new graphics. the game will probably be fun for maybe 2weeks. then after ur over the new graphics it will return the exact same way as it has in the past. 3.0 is nothing more than a polished up shoe.

your wasting your time if you think 3.0 is going to be that good.
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Dr.Flu wrote:
It's funny how everyone is saying im waiting for 3.0... honestly, besides the new graphics. the game will probably be fun for maybe 2weeks. then after ur over the new graphics it will return the exact same way as it has in the past. 3.0 is nothing more than a polished up shoe.

Think that too.

Dr.Flu, MSN?
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Dr.Flu wrote:

well i dont care about the graphics,
what i care about is playing something different than going on a shit map and having little n00bs on who spend 23hours of their day on 1 map thinking their king,

im not bad at AA but i started 6 years after most people,
with 3.0 i will be starting at the same time as others so i have more of a chance ingame and learn all the same things,
Back to top Go down
Dr.Flu
Coder
Coder
Dr.Flu

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:21 am

understandable but i still think its a stupid reason to avoid the game until 3.0, ya everyone will be at the same place... but give it a mo or so and then it will be no different than it is now.
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:02 am

i still play AA but dont play for very long a day now,
maby 60-90 minutes

combat arms is useless but i enjoy that more than AA as anythnig can happen and its something different every time,
its very rare you see a n00b camping everyone just opens fire

LoL i know for a fact 3.0 wont be what its cut up to be, their will be so many dissapointments for people
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:02 am

Agree with you m8...
America's Army is too static. I bet that if the devs add respawn mode (10 sec) gains a lot more players, and AA will be more interested.
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:34 am

yes every other FPS is like that but when your learning AAO and your n00b if you die in 30seconds your sat their for minutes every round which is so boring and makes people think the game is not very good,
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:55 am

That's a really good point haha. And that is why we hack Smile Hackers dont die Razz
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Smartass Razz
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:12 am

PwNz3r- wrote:
That's a really good point haha. And that is why we hack Smile Hackers dont die Razz
yep but if your n00b then you problies never met a hacker,or heard of them or have access to cheats,

if the game was wore n00b friendly then players would always stick around i guess,
im n00b on most maps so i just dont go on them Razz
but when i cheat i mostly like going on a map i dont know so it enables me to learn campers spots and such for when im playing for real,
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Yeah I actually learned a lot about where people go and what most will do.
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:36 pm

yeah thats the process i use now to learn maps,
but what im saying about 3.0 is i will learn with everyone else so thats why i will enjoy it Smile
Back to top Go down
uber^
Coder
Coder

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:49 pm

what do you need help with?
Back to top Go down
Fuck_FireFox
Admin
Admin
Fuck_FireFox

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Dr.Flu wrote:

yeah i think most of us are useing it as an excuse to just not play. lol this shit got old real fucking fast.

yeah w/e ill help a bit on the hack if you catch me on msn pwnzer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:25 am

uber^ wrote:
what do you need help with?
menu and a few bugs
Back to top Go down
Dr.Flu
Coder
Coder
Dr.Flu

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Any1 Got Suggestions for another Hackable Game to hit up. Something hopefully not to cost like 80bucks.
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Combat Arms would be fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To whoever is still here..   To whoever is still here.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To whoever is still here..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-{OTD}- Clan :: General :: News-
Jump to: