-{OTD}- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-{OTD}- Clan

Hacker's Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About ExprezzeD

Go down 
+3
bbq^
ZoX
PwNz3r-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:26 pm

If someone would please fill me in on what the fuck has happened. I have been busy with school and i come back to find my source is on the verge of getting leaked and his money has been stolen and WE are to blame. Now honestly we did NOT steal the money. If som1 did steal it if thats what even happened could you pleeeease confront me on msn or somthing. And yeah, could someone please tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:27 pm

0.o
Let's other explain..
Back to top Go down
http://best-hacks.darkbb.com
bbq^

bbq^

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:38 pm

"bbq is interested to know the saga and details"

**awaits responses
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:12 am

Im not gonna post anything...
I said to PwNz3r- 1st night when he meet ExprezzeD how that man doing work.
Back to top Go down
Fuck_FireFox
Admin
Admin
Fuck_FireFox

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:43 am

i personal dont give a fuck. aslong as a few functions from that bot dont get released..... asay for example..... if they do i swear to god im fucking off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:40 am

who said it was getting leaked like?
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:15 am

About ExprezzeD 1174785627546
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:43 am

lol zox
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:46 am

dam n00b pix fron ACI forums
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:56 am

bahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin
Admin

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:51 pm

CyDeWiNd@ wrote:
i personal dont give a fuck. aslong as a few functions from that bot dont get released..... asay for example..... if they do i swear to god im fucking off.

just wanted to say im with cydewind@

if anything gets leaked and i found out about it.

im outta here 2.

and if it does there well be no fucken forgiveness shown from me
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:12 pm

who said things were getting leaked?
and who did it get said to?
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:57 pm

Reaper wrote:
CyDeWiNd@ wrote:

just wanted to say im with cydewind@

if anything gets leaked and i found out about it.

im outta here 2.

and if it does there well be no fucken forgiveness shown from me

Me2
Back to top Go down
bbq^

bbq^

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:37 pm

Its rather simple, if you are given something in confidence you keep it in confidence. If you use something to look better than you are then your a gimp. Nothing of great importance should be posted on forums anyway, keep it to msn so that you are able to track who you have given it to. Its simple. Also bare in mind if you give something out the risk of it being handed on doubles each time, i learnt that by giving out my cheat to a few close mates who i have known for a long time. Never again will i do it. So if you do give something out - do so expecting it to be leaked. If you don't want it leaked keep it to yourself.
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:56 pm

Listen its all figured out except ExprezzeD is blaming reaper that he withdrew the money out of paypal and now he owes paypal money..nothing it getting leaked i do not know why killerkid said that or zox.
Back to top Go down
HOOAH07
HOOAH07

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:20 pm

well as far as i know the money got withdrew out of paypal off someone then his bro gave him some b/day money which he had to use to pay the money back in
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Admin
Admin
PwNz3r-

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:40 pm

Oh, alright thats good.
Back to top Go down
ZoX
ZoX

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:25 am

But he think we did that and that is not correct...
So we gave to him money, we get nothing, and he blame us for stealing...
I dont love guys like that..
Back to top Go down
ExprezzeD
Coder
Coder

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:57 pm

All I Know is thatt Money, im not saying how much, was taken out of my paypal, by Reapers Account, im not saying reaper did it, but there you go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About ExprezzeD Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ExprezzeD   About ExprezzeD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About ExprezzeD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-{OTD}- Clan :: General :: News-
Jump to: