-{OTD}- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-{OTD}- Clan

Hacker's Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ArmyOps 2.5 Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bbq^

bbq^

ArmyOps 2.5 Server Empty
PostSubject: ArmyOps 2.5 Server   ArmyOps 2.5 Server I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:49 am

Just letting you know, if you feel like a blast from the past.

I am running linux so i downloaded ArmyOps 2.5 (linux) - which is the final version they made cross platform, i just set up a server on my connection, non-pb of course... So if you feel like organising a time to have a game of one of the decent versions of AA let me know and i will fire it up again.

There is plenty of servers for it to Razz (40-50) and there are heaps of cheats out for it, Ubots etc... so yea let me know if anyone is keen.

If not i will just play some 2.5 on my own Drunk
Back to top Go down
Fuck_FireFox
Admin
Admin
Fuck_FireFox

ArmyOps 2.5 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: ArmyOps 2.5 Server   ArmyOps 2.5 Server I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:58 am

i would join ya but i only got 2.6 and up stored =/. i do belive on distro's ;ole fedora core and febian you can use wine to run 2.6 ect, could be wong i hate linux lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
ZoX
ZoX

ArmyOps 2.5 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: ArmyOps 2.5 Server   ArmyOps 2.5 Server I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:34 am

Can you make 1 for 2.6 please, with honor mod from MPC please?
Much apriciatte ^^
Back to top Go down
http://best-hacks.darkbb.com
bbq^

bbq^

ArmyOps 2.5 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: ArmyOps 2.5 Server   ArmyOps 2.5 Server I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:01 pm

Yea i was stuffing around getting CSS running on wine yesterday. I am using OpenSuse btw and its so much better than any of those other ones. Its pro, anyway yea i could possibly run current versions underwine. I will have a look at it, 2.5 is only a smallish download, so i donno if anyone does it let me know :D

I will look into getting the stuff for 2.6, if it won't run in nix then i am not going to bother though -__-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ArmyOps 2.5 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: ArmyOps 2.5 Server   ArmyOps 2.5 Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ArmyOps 2.5 Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-{OTD}- Clan :: Game's :: America's Army-
Jump to: